Primal Defense Kids
Probiotic Formula for Children
Manufacturer - Garden of Life
WHY DOES YOUR CHILD NEED PROBIOTICS?
• Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system.†
• Probiotics maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting
normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.†
• Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
HOW IS PRIMAL DEFENSE® KIDS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER
• Primal Defense® Kids contains a 4 billion3 live cell count of four species of beneficial probiotic cultures.
• It contains a unique Bifidobacterium blend with the probiotic
Saccharomyces boulardii, that supports healthy intestinal epithelium
lining integrity, the front line for the body’s defense system.†
• Its three species of Bifidobacteria: Bifidobacterium breve,
Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum, are all found in
a healthy child’s digestive trct and have all been clinically studied in children, as has Saccharomyces boulardii.
• Primal Defense Kids is made with organic banana so your child will
enjoy taking it.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE PRIMAL DEFENSE KIDS® FOR YOUR CHILD?
• Primal Defense Kids can be used effectively and safely by children
aged three years and older.
• Dysbiosis is an imbalance of microflora in the gut, often caused by a diet high in processed and refined foods as well as lack of beneficial microorganisms in the diet. Any child who consumes such a diet can benefit from Primal Defense Kids.
• Digestive health is critical to the overall health of your child, especially healthy immune system function. Primal Defense Kids can help support the health and vitality of your child’s immune and digestive system.†
• Your #1 priority is the health of your child. Don’t settle for less than Primal Defense Kids from Garden of Life – the company that brings you the #1 probiotic.*
Suggested Use: Shake before each use. For kids 3 years or older, add 1/4 teaspoon to food or beverage once daily. May increase to 1/2 tsp. if desired. Use a clean, dry spoon.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPTMENT THAT MAY PROCESS EGGS, SOYBEANS.
CONTAINS MILK, FISH (TUNA)[/s}